Terms of service
General Conditions of Sale
- The user navigating in this area accesses LAQVID, accessible via the url: www.laqvid.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
LAQVID SRLS Company
Headquarters: Via Castel di Leva, 386, 00134, Rome
VAT number: 14908461008
Registered in the REA, number RM- 1555111
- The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which LAQVID reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on LAQVID and do not, however, regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by different subjects by the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, by clicking on the "Pay Now" button, the buyer confirms that he has read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Pay Now" button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
* Registration is not required to make a purchase.
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt LAQVID from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform LAQVID of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, LAQVID will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies are rectified .
- On the occasion of the user's first request to activate a profile, LAQVID will assign the same username and password. The latter recognizes that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him. li>
- The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep it with due care and diligence and not to transfer it to third parties, even temporarily.
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order neither. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, LAQVID will refund the amount paid within 20 days from the moment in which LAQVID became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract. li>
- LAQVID markets:
through the Site, remotely sells cosmetic products for nails-specialist products intended for exclusively professional use. These products can only be purchased by customers who declare under their sole responsibility to be professional customers in the aesthetic sector or to use the products under the supervision and control of a professional in the aesthetic sector.
Carefully read the ingredients and directions for use before applying.
The resale of products for professional use purchased on www.laqvid.com is prohibited without written authorization from LAQVID SRLS.
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://laqvid.com/collections/all li >
Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, LAQVID will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there is no obligation for LAQVID to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site include VAT and do not include shipping costs. The costs are borne by the buyer and are indicated and calculated at the conclusion of the purchase process before payment is made. This offer is valid only for shipments on the Italian national territory and cannot be used together with other promotions in progress. Shipping costs in EU countries are charged to the buyer.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
- From time to time LAQVID will issue various offers with various discounts - LAQVID will undertake to specify in detail the various conditions in the specific sector; "General Conditions of Sale" and "Shipping Policy" when it concerns the shipment.
- Payment can be made via:
Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro, Shopify pay, Apple pay, Google pay, payPal, Bank Transfer or Cash on Delivery (only in Italy).
6a. By choosing payment by bank transfer, the buyer must make a transfer to the current account of LAQVID SRLS the total amount of the order within 5 days of receiving the order confirmation. If the payment is not made within the terms the order will be canceled.
The order number (assigned by the system) and the name of the order holder must be indicated in the reason for the transfer. The order will be shipped only after the payment has been credited to our bank. The choice of this payment could delay the sending of the order by 2-3 days due to the banking system. Shipping times will start from order confirmation.
Payment must be made with the following data:
HEADING: LAQVID SRLS
BANK: Cooperative Credit Bank of Rome
IBAN: IT 24 K 0832703241000000003456
REASON: Order No. ..... of ........... ...........
8. By choosing payment by cash on delivery, the Customer can pay directly to the courier who will deliver the ordered products.
For this payment method only cash is accepted (maximum order limit 250 €).
Bank checks or cashier's checks will not be accepted.
The delivery of the products will be denied in case of non-payment ment of the exact amount of the order.
The method of payment by cash on delivery can only be made in Italy.
Shipping and Delivery
- LAQVID carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory (excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino) and also throughout the European Union.
- LAQVID will only deliver to the user's address, provided at the time of purchase.
- In accordance with the provisions of art. 61 of the Consumer Code, LAQVID undertakes to deliver the Products to Customers within 30 days of the order confirmation.
- LAQVID therefore, cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to the Customer and / or to the recipient of the Products from the delay in delivery if the same occurred within 30 days of the order confirmation.
- The Customer is required to check the Products and packaging upon delivery, accepting them in the presence of any discrepancies "subject to".
- Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
- Shipping costs to EU countries are to be paid by the buyer.
- Any customs duties if they are foreseen by the buyer's country are fully paid by the buyer
LAQVID.com wishes to guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
- In accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree. n. 21/2014 (hereinafter the Consumer Code), the Consumer Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Products. In the case of multiple purchases made by the Customer with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 14 (fourteen) days runs from the date of receipt of the last Product.
- The consumer customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify LAQVID Srls by means of an explicit declaration sent by e-mail to the following address:
Tel. +39 389 4271827
Enter the following in the email:
"Hereby, the undersigned ________________________ notifies the withdrawal from the purchase contract of the following goods: ________________________________________________ [insert a description of the products purchased,], ordered on ________________________; order number ________________________ and received on ________________________, and requests a refund of the amount paid for the returned products, by crediting the relative amount through the payment method used for the purchase.
Name____________________ Surname _________________
Signature of the Customer___________
* In case of return by bank transfer, the IBAN must be provided.
- In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Consumer Customer returns the Products to LAQVID without undue delay and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he forwarded the aforementioned communication.
- The Products must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all their parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment:
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 57, paragraph 1 , Consumer Code, the return costs will be borne exclusively by the Consumer Customer .
Packages sent at the expense of the recipient will not be accepted.
- According to the provisions of Article 59 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the event of:
- purchase of clearly personalized goods;
- purchase of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons (including cosmetic products, all tools and equipment intended for personal care) and which have been opened after delivery. li >
- The Customer is in any case responsible - even if he refrains from removing the seals of the Product and / or its packaging - for the decrease in the value of the Product and / or its packaging, caused by manipulation of the Product and / or or its packaging.
- Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, LAQVID SRLS will refund the amount of the Products subject to withdrawal (including any delivery costs) within a maximum period of 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the return , as required by art. 56 paragraph 1 of the Codicand consumption.
- LAQVID SRLS will not be responsible for reimbursement or compensation relating to Products returned but which have never been received by LAQVID SRLS due to loss, theft or damage that are not attributable to LAQVID SRLS.
1.LAQVID SRLS assumes no responsibility for inefficiencies attributable to force majeure if it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
2.LAQVID SRLS cannot be held liable to the Purchaser for disservices or malfunctions related to the use of the internet.
3.LAQVID SRLS has no responsibility for any fraudulent, improper or illegal use of the means of payment by the Buyer or third parties upon payment of the purchased products.
4.LAQVID SRLS has no responsibility in case of delay or non-delivery by the shipper.
- LAQVID SRLS cannot be held responsible for the consequences deriving from a defective product or its composition if the defect / composition is due to the conformity of the product, to a mandatory legal rule or a binding measure, or if the state of knowledge scientific and technical at the time when the manufacturer put the product into circulation did not yet allow to consider the product as defective.
- The composition of each product is indicated on the label; the buyer is required to read it carefully.
- No compensation will be due if the injured party is aware of the defect / composition / incorrect use of the product, and the resulting danger, and nevertheless voluntarily exposes himself to it. The Supplier cannot be held responsible for the improper / illicit / illegal use of the products by the Buyer.
Warranty and commercial compliance
- LAQVID SRLS is liable for any lack of conformity that occurs within two years of delivery of the goods for private buyers and within 12 months for buyers with a VAT number. Any warranty is automatically void in case of failures caused by improper use of the goods.
- In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
3. The Customer must contact LAQVID SRLS reporting the non-conformity of the Products and follow the procedure for returning the non-conforming Products that will be indicated
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
- The buyer's data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data, as specified in the appropriate section containing the information pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 ( https://laqvid.myshopify.com/admin/ themes / 76340133939 / policies / privacy-policy ).
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this does not in any case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
- Any request for information can be sent by mail to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: 3894271827, and by post to the following address:
Via Castel di Leva, 386, 00134, Rome
Applicable law and competent court
These General Conditions are governed by Italian law also in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree. n. 21/2014 c.d. Consumer Code as well as the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 70/2003 on electronic commerce.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the Consumer Code of the mandatory law of the Consumer Court, the exclusive court competent for the resolution of eventual disputes arising from the application of these General Conditions of Sale is that of Rome.